10.11.2012

Unpredictable moments of inspiration


Free me.

Do you know those moments when you, all of a sudden, get this enormous inspiration and you run to the flea market, craft store or your cupboard to get the materials and before you know, your project is ready and you're so proud of it? (This can also happen with some delicious recipe or when you suddenly just need to rearrange your apartment.) I had one of those moments yesterday and my project is ready and wating to be photographed! At the moment it's unfortunately so gloomy that I wonder if I'll be able to take the pic today... Or any pictures for the next five months. Luckily this mysterious project brings some light to the darkness ;). See you soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Please let me know about your visit!
Kerrohan vierailustasi!