26.11.2012

Clipped snowflakes






The other day I was thinking: where could I get some white, slightly transparent paper... Like packing paper... And then, the next day, along the blanket I got a whole box of it :D! Made some paper snow flakes as authentic ones are out of sight. 

I have a memory of clipping these with my grandma. Maybe it was the first time, maybe I was so amazed to see the result as we opened the folded flakes. One had to be careful not to accidentally clip the flake into pieces. I remeber how the paper felt. A light friction on my fingertips.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely snowflakes, I am going to look for some paper now!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It is so soothing to make those - like meditating.

      Poista

Please let me know about your visit!
Kerrohan vierailustasi!