1.10.2012

Summer's End


These pictures are taken at our summer cottage, which is the childhood home of my grandfather. I'm so glad I had a chance to visit it in the end of summer. It really is one of the dearest places I know. Last summer me and my fiance spent two weeks there, this time I was there with my parents, godparents, sister and cousin. And two adorable dogs. It was only for two nights but it's better than nothing!







 We picked berries to make juice. I took six bottles home and now there's only half a bottle left.

 Leevi is an old gentleman.

 Perttu wants to test all possible places for swimming.
Talking about Summer's End, if you are looking for some delight for your week why wouldn't you go and see Wes Andersons Moonrise Kingdom. I saw it a week ago and loved it.

PS. Huomasin, että täällä oli vieraillut joku Kambodzasta :). A., jos se olit sinä niin halaus ja terveiset P:lle!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Please let me know about your visit!
Kerrohan vierailustasi!