15.5.2011

We were in Paris










Easter in Paris. Seems that I was more interested in looking around with my own bare eyes than through the lens... But here's a sneak peek anyway. A five-day-trip was just a scratch on the surface, but at least we got a tiny inkling of the athmosphere. We had our most expensive beers so far in Le Select, visited de Beauvoir and Sartre in the graveyard of Montparnasse, sipped white wine on our tiny balcony in Montmartre and had onion soup and crème brûlée. Those green pictures above are from Marie-Antoinettes estate in Versailles - one of my favourites, like an oasis after all the city noise.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ah Paris! How wonderful. I look forward to seeing more photos.

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a perfect way to celebrate Easter. Lucky girl! Don't you just love to roam the streets randomly - so much beauty, such interesting details everywhere you look. Happy for you... x

    VastaaPoista
  3. P.K.: sorry to tell you but that's about it for the photos - these were the ones I think can interest someone else than us :). For some reason it seems I wasn't on the mood for photographing but I enjoyed with all my senses...

    Janis: Yes, I love random roaming, but this time we were quite determined when it comes to seeing sights. If (when) we ever go to Paris again we don't have to worry about them anymore, and then we can concentrate on pacing around without an aim :).

    VastaaPoista

Please let me know about your visit!
Kerrohan vierailustasi!