26.8.2013

Hooked




Mornings are moist, smells of ripe apples. During the night it gets chilly but today I was cycling from work and eating ice cream at the same time. Oh yes, I've started at a new job: I work as an assistant at an art school for children now. Very exciting. Been crocheting, made that wine red basket and a rug (may my man's t-shirts rest in peace there). 

Got some new favourites on the top ten lists of my life: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly on the movie list (the score keeps playing in my head) and Harvest Moon by Neil Young on the list of my favourite songs. Better late than never.

Tänä aamuna kosteus höyrysi naapurin vajan katolla ja tiivistyi helmiksi pyörän satulalle. Yöt ovat viileitä, mutta iltapäivällä saatoin pyöräillä kotiin hihattomassa, jäätelöä syöden. Pyöräilin töistä, jotka aloitin viikko sitten: olen nyt avustajana lasten kuvataidekoulussa. Jännittävää. Virkannutkin olen, tuon viininpunaisen korin ja maton, jonka mustat osat ovat miekkoseni vanhoja t-paitoja.

Elämäni top kymppi -listoilla on uusia suosikkeja: Hyvät, pahat ja rumat leffalistalla (mutta argh, miksi se on suomennettu monikkomuotoon? En pääse siitä yli...) ja Neil Youngin Harvest Moon biisilistalla. Taidan olla vähän myöhäisherännäinen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Please let me know about your visit!
Kerrohan vierailustasi!